Interested in leadership and volunteering? Want to find out more about ASI?
Student at Large Description: Working with Associated Students, Inc. as Students at Large you will gain leadership skills and exposure to networking opportunities. You will be vital to the dissemination of campus wide information. Through creative opportunities you link the information from ASI to the CSUDH students. Associated Students Inc. is looking for motivated individuals who have passion to participate in the governance of the campus and student life. Students at Large will have the opportunity to participate in designated commission meetings and ASI programs. It is important to be professional and open to new experiences while rendering an official voice and advocating for student rights to enhance the life at California State University, Dominguez Hills.
- Attendance at bi-weekly Student-at-Large meeting
- Volunteering at-least two ASI programs a month (set-up, breakdown, stamping the activity calendar, tabling, etc)
- One monthly one-on-one with the program’s professional staff
- Two office hours per week (interacting with the Board members, preparing for a meeting, picking up flyers, interacting with office and professional staff)
What you receive?
- Bi-weekly leadership workshop
- One-on-One leadership advising
- 360 Leadership Assessment
If you are interested in becoming a Student-at-Large member, please complete the application available here.