What do you gain from being involved in ASI?
- Leadership skills
- Advocacy and representation
- Communication and public speaking
- Experience preparing and chairing meetings
Our Purpose: The purpose of ASI is to offer educational services through the principles of self-governance and to conduct student activities, which will enhance student life at CSUDH. The ASI is an independent organization and serves as an auxiliary to the University. The ASI is in partnership with the Administration, Faculty, and Staff providing input to assist in improving the quality of student life at CSUDH. The overall goal is ASI is to provide the campus community with programs and activities that would be of interest to our diverse campus community.
Available Leadership Positions in ASI:
- Student-at-Large member (available all year long)
- Board of Directors
- College of Education
- International Student Representative
- Chief Justice
- Judiciary Member